Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Shit, yeah!

Ok, so I haven't been the best at writing in my blog these past few days. Wellllll, I have a pretty good reason. Why? Because your bachelor writer is single no more! I'm certain that you would all love for me to regale you with tales of my most recent of conquests, but I am afraid that you will have to love in vain, for a gentleman never kisses and tells.

Yeah, right.

No, I will not tell you of my sexual exploits with ms. k--- for two reasons. First, she very specifically asked me not to, and secondly (to be perfectly honest), there simple hasn't BEEN any sexual exploits. I'm sure this will come as a bit of a shock to some of you, but... {He shrugs} it simply hasn't been on the top of either of our lists. Frankly, I am more than willing to wait on this one, especially since I'm still very much enjoying my physical pleasure gained at the very capable hands of a---. So instead, you will simply have to be satisfied with my rendition of my adventures with the infamous S---.

We met at a pool hall. I was there with my friend Gregg, and we were sharking the locals for whatever pocket change and boozing money they had been unfortunate enough to bet with. Fun times, I know. Another friend of mine was working security that night, and I noticed that he'd been spending a lot of time over at one of the far tables with his girlfriend au jour. I originally paid no bother, but then I realized that there was probably the single most gorgeous gothy chick with them that I had ever seen. I further realized that she WAS the signle most gorgeous gothy chick I had ever seen because I had never met her before.

This could not be acceptable, and I immediately trotted over there in my skirt and combat boots and told my buddy that he just HAD to introduce us. This he did with aplomb, and that was that. We spent the next six years of our lives together, for better or worse, in sickness and in health, but certainly not till death did us part. Such is life, but it was definitely worth most of what I went through.

See, I normally have this rule. Never fuck a virgin. I developed this rule after V----, and if you've read my previous post on her, you can certainly understand why.

Bt, you know, I will be damned if I didn't break that rule for S---. 22 and a virgin. Seriously. Hot as fuck, sensual like you wouldn't believe, and she had a mouth that could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. She liked it in every hole, she played dirty, and she had only even French kissed a guy ONCE. Huge red flags went up like a motherfucker, and I gleefully ignored each and every one of them as I gallantly rode down that path into hell.

We didn't fuck for almost a week after we started dating. Oh, we messed around a lot, snuggled, even slept together. I found out about that aforementioned garden hose trick, but no sex. Why would that be, you might ask? I'm a large guy, you see, and she was tiny. Four foot tenandahalf, 100 pounds, and a body to fucking die for. Like hell was I going to screw that up by fucking her broken on the first night out. Heck, even when we did eventually try, she couldn't take all of me and we had to stop. She finished me off with a glorious game of how far down your pretty little throat can I shove my cock, but
I knew my patience would pay off.

Oh, and it did, in spades. Insatiable, reliable, and utterly without shame. She was up for anything, and I did things to that girl that I'm certain would get me banned for life from any of the judeochr istian cults. We fucked all the time, with guests watching, by ourselves, outside, inside, in the car, on every single piece of furniture in my house, my parents house, and most of the pieces in her parents house.

Anal, vaginal, mouth, hand, whatever. She even let me piss on her. She was a kinky bitch, my lovely little S---, and I loved her with every single bit of love I could muster. Even in those last days when she was fucking that rancid piece of filth and not me. When she would rather play WoW than spend time with her husband or daughter, I still loved her.

Even today, after she ripped my heart out with a spoon and fed it to her creature on a silver platter.

But none of you have come here for that.

She was kinky as fuck, but she certainly wasn't into the kink I was into. Yes, a spanking here and there was ok, even the occasional choke and vomit. She even drank my piss from time to time. Bt she couldn't handle the level of pain I dished out. She hated the thought of my even LOOKING at someone else in a sexual manner. She hated how much sex I have had, she was intimidated by my 30ish versus her 1. And, like a fool, I never really did anything to help her through all of that.

I remember one time we fucked with my roommate watching. She was a fucking wildcat, and she rode me as if mine was a golden cock that ejaculated chocolate.. Randy, racy, vibrant, and incredible. Every time my hips would rise to hers, her pelvis would come crashing down like the fist of an angry god. We fucked until we couldn't fuck anymore, and we embarrassed my poor roommate to no end. I'm sure his balls were a lovely shade of indigo after that, but... I didn't care, still don't care, and will never care.

Her nipples were like coffee toffee, tasty, big, and a wonderful thing to slip into my mouth. Her cunt tasted like syrup, and she would grind her labia in my chin until I got neck strain. Then she would come close and her hips would jerk down into the floor/bed/carpet/grass like she couldn't handle it. She would cum with a shriek and a shudder, and her flavor would explode in my mouth with the force of a thousand dying stars. I owned her body, and she owned my soul.

I am out of time, I will post more shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment